Saturday, October 24, 2009

I think there is a homeless man in my garage...


So, after my battery saga the other morning, the man who helped me stated that yes, he actually could use my help after I gushed to him " Oh if there's ever anything I can do for you please let me know.." Dang, I will never say that again.

He asked me if he could use my garage to put a transmission in his car. OK I said, no problem. So that evening I get home and he was calling me and I had to help him put the car in my garage and then suddenly it occurred to me that I REALLY DON'T KNOW THIS GUY LOL

Long story short, that car is still in my garage, I think he has no where to live, and him and his car need to G.O= GO

I am so naive sometimes. To make matters worse, he is trying to hit on me and I'm like, " OK. NO. NO. NO." Men, are so stupid sometimes I swear. Not everything is about you getting laid.

So right now I am calling my apartments to see if there is anything I can do to get him moving on.
My life, I swear.

2 comments:

  1. I just started blogging too! Love the story about the man in your garage. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Well he's gone now. Thank Goodness. I'm Hispanic so I had to go "Llorona" on him. You can Google that and see why he got out with a quickness. LOL
    Thanks for your support! We will critique each other! I am going to check out your blog now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete